Residential Rental Property Investment
Do you own one or more rental properties? If so, you will have income tax obligations in relation to that rental property.
Owning rental property is a business. As such, you need to ensure that you abide by normal business obligations. This includes the requirement to file annual tax returns.
The team at Miller Associates is very experienced in handling all matters associated with residential rental investments. Our service includes:
- A review of the existing (or proposed) ownership structure.
- Advice on how best to finance the property.
- Preparation of annual financial statements showing the profits or losses of the property.
- Completion and filing of all necessary tax returns.
- Completion of any other documentation required (dependent on the ownership structure).
Please click on the following link and we will send you a brochure detailing our services for residential rental property owners. Brochure Request